Visiting your doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
Services we offer include:
- Adult Urgent Medical Care
- Children Urgent Medical Care
- School and Sports Physicals
- Department of Transportation Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Pre-Surgical History & Physicals
- Employment Accident Care
- Injuires and Laceration
- Drug Screens
- Employment Drug Collection, including Post Accident
- Onsite Lab
- Onsite X-ray
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.